StaffCircle® is an employee success platform that helps organisations retain their people and grow their businesses. Gone are the days of the HRIS that only serves the back office, StaffCircle is used by the entire organisation for 1:1s and check-ins, goal setting, engagement, feedback and praise and employee data.
In the most difficult years of 2020 and 2021, we grew by 1,000%. The market is in high demand for StaffCircle to effectively manage, retain, develop, and engage their people!
Please note: this role is available for people based in the United Kingdom only.
Director, UK Partner Development
We are looking for an exceptional Partner Director to help us build our partner channels across the United Kingdom. You will play a key role in driving partner acquisition and forming the core of our UK Partner Operations and will be responsible for proactively creating and managing a partner referral channel with our new and existing StaffCircle Partners. This will include assessing the available channels and performing direct outreach to potential partners and their customers or prospects.
What you will bring to the team:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B SaaS Partnerships
- Entrepreneurial Self-starter & problem solver, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, creative and unstructured environment
- Experience with the B2B SaaS Marketplaces and dynamics
- Proven and demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding partner revenue targets
- Experience navigating partnering processes with various sizes of organisations
- Used to building relationships with C-Suite, VP and Director level roles in Partner Organisations
- Ability to successful execute partner acquisition activities and good in finding good fit partners
- Hungry, accountable, intelligent, curious, ambitious, resilient, customer-centric and a team player
- Be fastidious with Pipelines and using a Sales CRM (we use HubSpot)
What you will be doing
- Building and maintaining lists of potential partners
- Work with Marketing to support your Partner-based outreach program
- Reach out by phone, email and social media to arrange discovery calls
- Convert to partner from discovery call and/or onsite meetings
- Hold monthly 1:1s with your partners to develop and maintain a relationship
- Generate a minimum number of SALs from each partner per quarter
- Arrange webinars with our partners and joint campaigns
- Longer term running a team of partner managers as we expand
Good to have
- MEDDICC, SPIN, BANT or Challenger sales methodology
- You can be located anywhere in the United Kingdom.
40 hours per week. Working days and times are Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day between 8am and 6pm.
Why work for StaffCircle?
At StaffCircle we are committed to your success. We invest in our people to ensure they have the tools they need to do their job effectively and make their lives easier. All of this is backed by our fantastic culture that promotes professional development and growth.
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Company share options
- Realistic ramp-up target
- Quarterly bonuses and incentives
- Monthly and quarterly team events
- Hybrid working
- Great benefits such as PerkBox, Bupa Health Insurance, Pension and much more
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays