StaffCircle makes employee development personal
Exit interviews on the rise?
Employees crave growth and transparency, so poor career development is why top talent chooses to switch roles.
Clear development improves engagement
Clear development processes improve morale, with StaffCircle customers seeing up to 74% better engagement.
Better engagement = better retention
With StaffCircle, 1 in 3 exit interviews could be prevented thanks to employee-centric automated development tools.
All-in-one automated employee development software
Employees don’t stay with companies with no professional development opportunities. They leave to find a workplace that allows them to grow.
StaffCircle makes employee development actionable, visible and personalised. Automated development tools improve employee engagement and retention.
Make employee development personal
No one’s career path is the same, so why are your development plans identical? Rewrite employee growth with self-led personalised development plans that nurture the talent of every employee.
- Customisable, individual development plans
- Professional development objectives
- Best-practice development tools built-in
Stronger development = better retention
Create accurate development plans to be transparent about progression opportunities. Employees who understand their growth are more likely to stay and grow with you.
- Make development part of daily activity
- Automate development reviews
- Streamlined onboarding for faster ramp time
Identify future leaders and spot risks early
How do you know who your future leaders are? Identify points of strength and weakness and create a strong continuity planning process based on real-time data, not guesswork.
- Real-time employee development insights
- Trackable employee skills and competencies
- Departmental organisation charts
Succession planning, made accurate
Create strong teams that are future-proofed for all eventualities. Understand your strengths and weaknesses early and put development plans in place so you don’t get left in the lurch.
- Success Circles visualise competencies
- Make smarter decisions, backed by data
- Accurate development dashboards