Increasing employee engagement across a remote workforce
Procomm Site Services is a forward-thinking modular building company formed in 2002 with a management team with over 100 years industry experience providing national coverage from 4 strategically placed depots.
- Increase workforce engagement
- Reduce employee attrition
- Increase workforce morale and productivity
Procomm chose to collaborate with StaffCircle to immediately implement the communications module of the employee engagement platform in order to increase the <40% employee engagement levels.
As Procomm scaled, they soon realised employee attrition and lack of engagement were closely linked. They needed a route to engage and communicate with their entire workforce, no matter what their location.
StaffCircle communications provides Procomm employees with consistent and easy access to internal communications using mobile phone, pc, laptop, or tablet.
Procomm employees are able to respond to communications via likes, comments and photos allowing the management team to evaluate the content that creates the highest level of engagement.
Messaging can be directed to relevant departments, teams, sites or individuals using SMS, email and push notifications which mean that employees no longer have to check for new content. Email is delivered using Microsoft Office 365.
- Allows for cross-collaboration, user generated content and real-time communications, all on one screen.
- Multi-channel communications (SMS, email, push, in-app) to reach remote employees quickly
- Personalised news feeds ensure only relevant communications are sent to each team.
- Paperless system improves efficiency of the up the review process, enabling feedback to be gathered and actioned at greater speed.
- Easy access by employees and managers on any device including smart phones, tablets and desktop.
StaffCircle provides our business with an internal communications system that connects all our employees, desk and non-desk based, improving communications across the entire organisationNik Wood, Operations Director, Procomm Site Services