Measuring employee performance to support business growth
Stream Networks is a provider of digital communications infrastructure and cloud services for businesses. In 2018 they bought StaffCircle to help streamline and add consistency to their performance management process.
- Communicate consistent employee objectives
- Gain an instant overview of employee performance
- Schedule regular monthly reviews
While Stream Networks had expanded significantly since its inception in 2007, the manual, paper-based performance management processes that had been used were no longer fit for purpose. Senior managers were increasingly removed from day to day management responsibilities and found measuring and tracking employee performance had become increasingly difficult despite becoming increasingly important for helping the business to scale and grow.
StaffCircle performance management module was deployed to provide consistency for all managers and employees for appraisals, objectives and reviews.
- Employee objectives are now categorised according to their type: performance, development, or culture.
- Executives and managers can see progress at-a-glance against all current objectives throughout the company.
- Digitised objectives make it easy to track performance over-time with no paper records to store
- Monthly reviews are easily scheduled and managed to make them more regular for all team members.
Implementing StaffCircle has provided us with the visibility we need in order to understand performance across the compnay. Objectives are clear to everyone and we’ve been more consistent with managing our monthly reviewsStuart Burdett, Director, Stream