StaffCircle® is a fast-growing employee success HR Tech SaaS platform that help organisations to retain their people and grow their business. Gone are the days of the HRIS that only serves the back office, StaffCircle is used be the entire organisation for 1:1s and check-ins, goal setting, engagement, feedback and praise and employee data.
In the most difficult years of 2020 and 2021, we grew by 1,000%. The market is in high demand for StaffCircle to effectively manage, retain, develop, and engage their people! We provide services to US, Canadian and UK based customers.
We are now looking for a VP Marketing – UK who can start our scale up journey.
Please note: this role is available for people based in the UK only – remote role but a minimum of 1 day a month required in our Leicester office.
Home Working UK based role with occasional travel to the Leicester office (approx. once a month) – you must be domiciled in the UK.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and experience hands-on VP Marketing who can help our HR Tech SaaS Business scale out faster by driving our content and marketing engine to new heights.
About you – what you will bring to the team
- Minimum 5 years’ of B2B SaaS marketing experience in a revenue carrying capacity and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior SaaS marketing role
- Growth hacker mentality with veracious appetite to learn
- Proven and referenceable track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Experience navigating B2B marketing processes with SME or Mid-Market
- You must be able to understand the data and make decisions as a result
- In-depth knowledge of buyer journeys and direct experience in delivering innovative lead generation strategies
- Ability to successfully execute inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Data driven decision maker and obsessive about marketing pipeline measurement and management
- Hungry, accountable, intelligent, curious, ambitious, resilient, growth centric and a team player
- Experience in HR Tech is not necessary but will provide an advantage
- Experienced in the following marketing channels – SEO, PPC, Email, Intent
- Ability to apply re-marketing as a competent of the buyer journey
- Be fastidious using a Marketing CRM (we use HubSpot)
What you will be doing
- Managing our content and demand gen teams daily
- Executing UK/North American campaign plans backed by an agile testing process
- Running discovery calls with sales and customer success to ensure our positioning and messaging is aligned with customer value expectations
- Ongoing production of TOF/MOF/BOF content and journey creation
- Run ideas workshops for campaigns with marketing and sales teams
- Working inside of HubSpot to manage marketing pipeline and execute follow-up tasks
- Achieving and exceeding your MQL and Revenue target – quarter on quarter
- Providing monthly performance and activity slides for board meetings.
- Reporting into and working closely with the CEO
Example of a working week
Other than company stand ups your time will be spent
- Planning Campaigns and Content
- Coaching and training Team
- Daily Team Stand-ups
- One2Ones for your direct reports.
- Bi-Monthly Campaign Performance Reviews
- Listening to support, sales and customers
- Analysing campaign metrics and adjusting
- Reviewing marketing forecast and TOF/MOF pipeline
- Experimentation, testing, refinement
- Keeping up to date with current best practice and new cutting-edge ideas
What do we offer you?
This truly is a unique opportunity to join a hyper-growth team and business at day 1. You will be able to shape our platform and business in order to take us to series B and beyond.
- Leadership involvement in a fast-growing SaaS start-up founded by a successful serial entrepreneur
- Competitive Salary and bonus
- Substantial financial upside with participation in our EMI based share options scheme
- A company which is filled with highly engaged and driven people
- Access to the very best tools, data and technologies
- 25 days holiday which increase with tenure
- Wellbeing incentives and services
- Bupa Health Insurance, PerkBox, and much more
- Leadership participation in Company events and conferences
- Employee referral scheme offering £1,000 for every successful referral