StaffCircle® is an employee experience platform that combines Internal Communications, Culture and Performance Management into a single solution that helps businesses improve management, communication, and feedback across hybrid teams.
We’ve seen tremendous growth over the last three years as organisations are looking for solutions to help them effectively manage, retain, develop and engage their people.
We’re now looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative to join the team and help us continue to deliver on our growth targets. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding role in an innovative and dynamic business then this could be the role for you.
At StaffCircle, we recognise the key to growth is in a high-performing Sales team – and we have ambitious growth plans. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who can join our team as a Senior Sales Development Representative, with the long-term goal of becoming an SDR Manager and building out the function.
Your impact will be measured by mapping out ICP accounts and securing meetings with key prospects for our Account Executives via outbound methods.
You will be reporting directly to the Sales Director and further career development opportunities are available in the short to medium term.
What experience you will bring to the team:
- Minimum 12 months as an SDR in a SaaS organisation
- Proven examples of outbound prospecting success
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Be familiar with prospecting through calls, emails, linkedin and video
- Proven creative / forward thinking approach
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a Sales organisation
- Be proficient with Hubspot or other CRM software
- Have an understanding of Cognism, Sales Navigator and Gong
- Have a proven track record of achieving sales quotes
What you will be doing
- Generate leads and build relationships with cold prospects from ICP accounts
- Contact ICP prospects from the 10,000 web visitors per month
- Source new ICP accounts to add to sequences and prospecting initiatives
- Identify prospects needs / challenges and relate them back to our solution
- Qualify leads as Sales opportunities
- Booking well qualified discovery calls for our Account Executive team.
Our SDRs are:
- Curious and Intelligent – researching and planning the approach to get attention above the noise and drive a higher response rate
- Driven and Strategic – not afraid to test new approaches to see what works and not put off when it doesnt
- Revenue obsessed: you are highly results driven and are obsessed with helping AEs building pipeline and opening up deals
- Great communicators: exceptional written and verbal communication skills to educate and inspire prospects
- Focused on success: very happy working with all out to win
- Great at standing out: HR leaders are heavily prospected to by other HR Tech and Recruitments – our team are good at standing out and differentiating their approach
- UK location (homeworking role) with a once-a-month team meeting in our Leicester office
Why work for StaffCircle?
At StaffCircle we are committed to your success. We invest in our people to ensure they have all the tools they need to do their job effectively and make their life easier. All of this is backed by our fantastic culture that promotes professional development and growth.
- Competitive Salary and uncapped Commission
- The opportunity to be a central key player within a fast-paced environment
- Awesome company culture where we live our values
- Structured career development plan
- EMI Share Options Scheme – powered by Vestd and approved by HMRC
- Working within an organisation which strives to recognise potential and develop individuals
- Flexible and remote working
- Quarterly performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday days that increase with tenure
- Team building and social gatherings
- Christmas holiday closedown
- Wellbeing rewards
- Private Bupa Healthcare
- Loyalty and referral schemes