StaffCircle® is an employee experience platform that connects performance management, employee engagement and culture in one unified solution. Our software helps companies of all sizes build engaged, high-performing teams, even when working remotely.
In the most difficult years of 2020 and 2021, we tripled the size of our revenue and customers. Now we are looking for a Senior C.#.NET Developer to join the team and help us continue to build excellent capability into our software platform. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging role in an innovative and fast-paced business then you have arrived at your destination.
Please note: this role is available for people based in the UK only.
Senior C# .NET Developer
Remote UK based role with occasional travel to the Leicester office (you need to be located in the UK for this role)
Director of Development
The Senior C# .NET Developer will join our core UK development team providing our customers with world-class software.
We are looking for a senior developer who has a high level of software development skills matched with a good technical understanding of SaaS who is able to go deep into problems and challenges and provide innovative solutions.
What is expected of you in your role?
- Be highly motivated with ambitions to deliver word class software solutions
- Always fastidious about your code quality supplemented with good unit test coverage
- An excellent communicator within your sprint and with other internal teams.
- Have a good understanding and interpretation of product specs and user stories
- Occasionally jumping into the unknown and gain understanding quickly
- Always one eye on security, the other on building an excellent software platform
What experience do you need to have?
- 3+ years’ experience in C# .NET Core
- 2+ years experience in developing on Microsoft Azure and using their native services
- Working with Azure Devops
- Experience consuming and / or creating Web APIs
- SOLID Principles and Design Patterns
- Experience working Agile inside a Sprint Team
- Microservice Architecture experience would be an advantage
- Experience developing in the B2B/SaaS space is highly preferable
What do we offer you?
- Working within an organisation which strives to recognise potential and develop individuals
- A culture where we live our values
- Flexible and remote working
- Highly competitive salary with quarterly department bonus scheme
- EMI share options – scheme powered by Vestd and approved by HMRC
- Holiday days that increase with tenure
- Team building and social gatherings
- Christmas holiday closedown
- Wellbeing rewards
- Loyalty and referral schemes