StaffCircle® is an employee experience platform that combines Internal Communications, Culture and Performance Management into a single all-in-one system that helps businesses improve management, communication, and feedback of remote workers.
In the most difficult years of 2020 and 2021, we grew by 800%. The market is in high demand for StaffCircle to effectively manage, retain, develop and engage their people!
You won’t find an organisation that offers as much sales technology, training, and career growth as StaffCircle.
Please note: this role is available for people based in the UK only.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us expand our sales organisation and form the foundation of our UK Sales Operations. The SDR team are a critical part of our business, so if you are money-motivated, long term want to manage a team of SDRs, or progress into an Account Executive position then you have arrived at your destination.
What you will bring to the team:
- Minimum 1 years’ outbound B2B sales experience, ideally in SaaS
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding meetings / demos booked targets
- Experience booking meetings and demos in SMB or Mid-Market Companies
- Experience running high volume, high touch outreach cadences of Telephone, Email and Social prospecting
- Hunger, ambition, personality and drive in wanting to develop yourself
- Strong qualification skills
- Be fastidious using a Sales CRM (we use HubSpot)
What you will be doing
- Researching prospective clients across the UK, US and Canada to form part of your outbound sales strategy by using the best data collection tools so you don’t waste time on data admin
- Working inside of HubSpot to phone, email, and socially engage with Heads/VPs/Directors and C-level of HR contacts in SMB and Mid-Market organisations
- Qualifying inbound new business enquiries
- Achieving and exceeding your bookings target – quarter on quarter
- Booking qualified discovery calls and demos for the AEs
- You will report into the Head of Revenue Enablement and work with Marketing to plan follow-up cadences for inbound and webinar attendees
- Sitting down with your manager on a weekly basis for call coaching and development
Good to have
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS
- HR Technology and marketplace
- Portsmouth, UK and surrounding areas
- Amazing and spacious office in Whitely, Fareham
Why work for StaffCircle?
At StaffCircle we are committed to your success. We invest in our people to ensure they have all the tools they need to do their job effectively and make their life easier. All of this is backed by our fantastic culture that promotes professional development and growth.
- Competitive salary and highest paying SDR business on the south coast!
- Super realistic ramp up targets
- Quarterly bonuses and pay rise incentives
- Presidents club
- Company shares option plan
- Monthly and quarterly team events
- Hybrid working
- Awesome employee referral scheme offering £1,000 for every successful referral
- Great benefits such as PerkBox, Health Insurance, Pension and much more
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays