StaffCircle® is an employee experience platform that connects performance management, employee engagement and culture in one unified solution. Our software helps companies of all sizes build engaged, high-performing teams, even when working remotely.
In the most difficult years of 2020 and 2021, we tripled the size of our revenue and customers. Now we are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join the team and help us continue to build an excellent service experience for our customers. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging role in an innovative and fast-paced business then you have arrived at your destination.
Please note: this role is available for people based in the UK only.
Customer Success Engineer
Remote UK based role with occasional travel to the Leicester or Portsmouth office (you need to be domiciled in the UK)
VP Customer Operations
The role is for 40 hours per week. Working days and times are Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day between 11am and 8pm. These may change from time to time to accommodate business needs.
Customer Success Engineer will be responsible for managing all the technical aspects of the relationship with our customers. This will include assisting with the Technical onboarding of our customers, providing first line support, and helping our customers and their users with the day to day operation of our platform. We are looking for an individual who is comfortable working with a complex SaaS solution and who can handle themselves in a charming and relaxed manner when speaking to customers. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hard-working, and ready for the fast-paced world of SaaS start-up life!
As a successful customer success engineer you will be required to move across departments (implementation/support) which will be dedicated by the business needs & demonstrate your desire to execute and drive resolutions for customer as quickly as possible.
We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and inquisitive, not afraid to dig into the detail and be comfortable working with a sophisticated SaaS solution.
What is expected of you in your role?
- Successfully implement new customers by understanding their needs and configuring the platform in a way that best serves them, obtaining goals and objectives and translating them into the StaffCircle platform.
- Handle inbound support queries via telephone and email, using our Ticketing system, work to diagnose and resolve the issue. Failing that, take steps to reproduce the issue in order to raise with the development team.
- Provide customer guidance, recommendations, and solutions throughout the entire implementation process. Share industry knowledge, proven process flows, and best practices to assist them in meeting their business needs.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team and assist them with any platform configuration changes needed on the customer’s behalf
- Proactively update the Customer Success Team regarding their customer’s health from a technical perspective
- Maintain a general knowledge of all Company solutions
What experience do you need to have?
- Degree preferred, not necessary
- 5 years’ experience working in Technical Support or Technical Implementation role from a software perspective
- Experience working with complex B2B software solutions, experience with HR software would be an advantage
- Experience with HR Platforms
- Experience working with C-Level customers
What do we offer you?
- Awesome company culture where we live our values
- Competitive Salary with quarterly performance bonus
- EMI Share Options Scheme – powered by Vestd and approved by HMRC
- The opportunity to be a central key player within a fast-paced environment
- Structured career development plan
- Working within an organisation which strives to recognise potential and develop individuals
- Flexible and remote working
- Quarterly performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday days that increase with tenure
- Team building and social gatherings
- Christmas holiday closedown
- Wellbeing rewards
- Private Healthcare
- Loyalty and referral schemes