Watch this webinar now – on demand
Register for our upcoming webinar
In partnership with
The Future of Workforce Planning: New and more powerful methods
Do traditional approaches to workforce planning still work? If not.. Are there other better/newer ways that create more growth, flexibility and development? Skills and competencies are hot topics for any business (especially during times of economic change) but the way winning companies view competency models is changing.
Join us as we dissect the complicated problem of workforce planning, competencies and skills:
- Discuss the differences between new and old ways of workforce planning
- Explain what works and creates growth in terms of competencies skills and capabilities
- Explore what is changing and how
- Outline what will make workforce planning successful in the future
- Give you strategies to thrive during any disruption
Register for the webinar
Register to view webinar video
We are delighted to have teamed up with America’s premier HR as a Service provider (HRaaS) and experts in business growth: Puzzle HR.
- Keep you in compliance with government regulations no matter your location or industry
- Leverage all the resources at your disposal
- Make your company an Employer of Choice by helping you recruit, lead and retain the best talent available
- Create Scalable internal processes to prepare for your future growth
About the hosts
Chris has over 25 years of experience in Human Resource Leadership. Over the years, he has held numerous Senior Leadership positions and he is one of PuzzleHR’s co-founders, President and Chief Operating Officer.
Founder & CEO of 3 SaaS businesses worth £35m+ during the last 20 years. Expert in Communications technology, CRM, Business Workflow and the creator of 2 VoIP patents.