Watch this webinar now – on demand
Register for our upcoming webinar
Deliver your Strategic HR Goals with Microsoft Teams
Get stronger, and more tangible results from your existing productivity tools. Find out more in this session on how to get the most out of Microsoft Teams and 365
You’ll walk away with simple actionable methods to:
- Develop strategies to effectively integrate employee services and journeys with existing front office systems
- Make your HR content available through Microsoft Teams uninterrupted no switching between applications (speed up repetitive HR jobs spend more time on high impact tasks) – HR in the flow
- Improve collaboration innovation / knowledge sharing and celebrating success across the organisation
- Increase profitability through real-time performance management with MS Teams
- Bring isolated workers together
- Increase employee inclusion
- Reduce work overload with MS Teams and integrating HR Tech
Register for the webinar
Register to view webinar video
We have teamed up with Microsoft and HRTech247…
- Microsoft 365: Designed to help you achieve more with innovative Office apps, intelligent cloud services, and world class security
- Microsoft Teams: Online meetings, chat and cloud storage all in one place for free
- The HRTech247 exhibition provides access to best-of-breed HR and Payroll technology businesses — all in one place
- With seminars and guides on HR and Payroll technology, HRTech247 is the go-to place for insight and advice
About the hosts
Partner Development Manager – Microsoft Teams Recruit, Nia works with partners to help them bring to market solutions for Microsoft Teams to help make their customers more efficient and to automate tasks by surfacing their applications within Microsoft Teams.
CEO of Bob Rehill Associate Network and HRTech247, Bob has held leadership roles in all of the major disciplines across the business lifecycle including Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Operational Management, IT, Finance and HR and has extensive experience in transformation projects and programmes.
Customer Success Manager – Microsoft, Angela has extensive experience in helping businesses to use technology to improve internal processes, empower employees and drive results through transformational ways of using Microsoft Teams within UK organisations.
Founder & CEO of 3 SaaS businesses worth £35m+ during the last 20 years. Expert in Communications technology, CRM, Business Workflow and the creator of 2 VoIP patents