- Chartered Fellow CIPD Accreditation
- Strategic and Operational HR support
- Private and Public Sector and third sector business support
- Commercially focused results driven HR
- Employee relations
- Talent management and retention
Watch this webinar now – on demand
Register for our upcoming webinar
From Responsiveness to Resilience: New Ways of Working
Achieving resilience requires a different approach to how we work and design the workplace. Thus, proactive businesses will go beyond focusing on operational efficiency and just surviving. Learn workforce planning strategies to thrive from leading HR consultant for the NHS and for several Times Top 100 Companies. Find out how technology can solve HR business problems from our CEO.
Join us on the road to resilience and get the latest insights on:
- The most critical workforce trends that will shape 2021
- The impact of these trends on the future of work
- Specific steps you can implement to progress from responsiveness towards resilience and thrive even if there are future disruptions – we will show you 5 strategies
- How technology can solve HR business problems related to workforce planning and re-architecting work
Register for the webinar
Register to view webinar video
We have teamed up with London based HR Consultancy Bluebell HR who has over 25 years of experience in providing hands on strategic HR support to both private and public sector organisations.
About the hosts
Founder & CEO of 3 SaaS businesses worth £35m+ during the last 20 years. Expert in Communications technology, CRM, Business Workflow and the creator of 2 VoIP patents
Sue is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD, who has over 25 years’ experience in the profession. This includes both strategic and operational support as well as holding Non-Executive Director positions. Her most recent work include consulting for the NHS and for several Times Top 100 companies.